The Astrograph of the N-Series have a
parabolic primary mirror with a focal ratio
of f3.6. with use the 3" Wynne corrector and
corrected a visual field of 50 mm.
The correctors are interchangeable (three
different focal lengths / correctors).
The astrograph of the H-Series have a hyperbolic primary mirror, which in connection with the system for this calculated corrector smallest possible spot diameter allows. With a focal ratio of f 2.8 and a corrected image circle of 60 mm, they are the ideal instrument for wide-field images.
BENEFITS OF ASA ASTRO GRAPHS AT A GLANCE:
• Fast focal ratio - therefore extremely short exposure times
• Perfect correction over large fields
• Use one of the world's best correctors
• Lightweight with high quality fiber carbon
• Extremely accurate and robust focuser (ASCOM compliant)
• Very precise manufacturing tolerances to achieve a stable system
Basically are the necessary exposure times our Astrograph at a maximum of 600 seconds per frame, because of the extreme luminosity intensity!
All ASA Astrographs are manufactured from superior Suprax glass material and polished to an accuracy of P/V = 1/7 lambda. The coating is an advanced aluminum coating employing enhanced multi layered overcoats to increase the reflectivity of telescope mirrors by an incredible 97% over a wide range of the visible spectrum.